Protect yourself and others around you: stay informed and take the necessary precautions. Follow the advice of the local public health organisation.
Measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Keep a safe distance from others (at least 1 metre), even if they do not look ill.
- Wear a mouth mask in public places, especially if you are inside or cannot keep a physical distance.
- Choose open, well-ventilated spaces, rather than closed ones, whenever possible. Open a window if you are inside.
- Wash your hands regularly. Use soap and water or an alcohol hand gel.
- Get vaccinated when it is your turn. Follow local regulations for vaccinations.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a paper towel or the inside of your elbow if you cough or sneeze
- Stay home if you feel sick.
Close-fitting face masks can help prevent the person wearing the mask from spreading the virus to others.
A mask alone will not protect you from COVID-19. Also keep a safe distance and wash your hands regularly.
Follow the advice of the local health authority.